Experience 7 Days of Fun, Learning and Luxury on Royal Caribbean’s Revolutionary, Freedom of the Seas! 2013Posted by Jeffrey in Reasons to Join Us.
add a comment
THE 24th ANNUAL MRLANDLORD.COM GETAWAY CRUISE FROM PORT CANAVERAL!
January 5TH – 12TH, 2014
Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas!
Good News! We are excited to announce that the 24th Annual MrLandlord.com Cruise Conference, sailing January 5th, 2014 from Port Canaveral, Florida, will take place on Royal Caribbean’s revolutionary, Freedom of the Seas! Many of you have already responded letting us know how excited you are about this year’s unique ship and exotic ports of call including Labadee, Haiti, Jamaica, the Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico!
As you can imagine, there is tremendous benefit (and fun) in attending this 7 day training/vacation combination with myself, other outstanding instructors and many millionaire landlord mentors in attendance. For example:
*You will learn money-making management tips, and wealth building, cash flow, tax and asset protection strategies by some of the most-sought after real estate instructors in the world.
*You will be able to participate in both formal and informal training sessions, plus dine with myself and other instructors in the restaurant where tables have been set aside just for our group.
*You will have the opportunity to network with millionaire landlords and investors from across the country!
*Plus the chance to get away from the busyness of life for an ENTIRE week and create a lifetime of fun and amazing memories while you and your family relax and play on a world class cruise ship in the warm and beautiful caribbean, complete with personalized service and all of the extra amenities you can imagine including all you can eat gourmet dining, state-of-the-art spas and fitness centers, seaside theater, live entertainment and more!
And there is so much more to come! We will be sharing a lot of BIG updates about what is sure to be an extraordinary cruise very soon so be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed to be alerted to any new posts! You may also view the complete Cruise Itinerary and Pricing Information below:
|Day 1||Port Canaveral, Florida||4:30 PM|
|Day 3||Labadee, Haiti||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Day 4||Falmouth, Jamaica||10:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Day 5||George Town, Grand Cayman||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Day 6||Cozumel, Mexico||10:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Day 8||Port Canaveral, Florida||6:00 AM|
Interior Staterooms: Only $999 per person
Ocean View Staterooms: Only $1129 per person
Private Balcony Staterooms: Only $1349 per person
Call now to get more details about the cruise or go ahead and reserve your cabin at 757-436-2606.
NO EXCUSES! 2013Posted by Jeffrey in Reasons to Join Us.
add a comment
Free Landlord Vacation Service!
You’ve been talking about joining us for years. Are you coming this year??? Surprise your spouse or partner and take a little time to enjoy life and the fruits of all your hard work. Join us for a extraordinary cruise you will never forget.
NO EXCUSES! There is even a FREE Landlord Vacation Service now available to take care of your rentals while you are away.
“They handle all my tenant communication needs and got us back on track, increasing cash flow and reducing expenses!” John, IL
add a comment
Senior editor of MRLANDLORD.com, Jeffrey has the kind of practical and creative information that greatly increases your bottom line. He serves as the host of the conference, and shares numerous money making management strategies as he hosts multiple training sessions. Many of you have heard him briefly at an association meeting. Here is your opportunity to interact with him for an entire week, in formal and informal training sessions and even at dinner sessions where landlords and cruise instructors dine together. If you have not heard Jeffrey, click to see comments of those who have.
During the cruise he will also lead landlording brainstorming sessions which is where the most innovative learning takes place as attendees share proven ideas from their wealth of experiences. This is one of the biggest benefits of these cruise conferences, the opportunity to brainstorm with other landlords and property managers over a seven day period (at numerous informal settings including at meals) who join us on the cruise. Attendees and successful rental owners from across the country share management tricks of the trade and key management strategies the special brainstorming sessions that are invaluable. We are going to squeeze every bit of landlording cash flow secrets from everyone who attends. We will also exchange favorite rental forms that we ask that you submit in advance so that we can have copies for all participants. There is a special Rental Forms Peer Critique/Exchange Session that continues to be an extremely valuable session.
Previous Cruise Instructors:
Louis “Lou” Brown
His students in all fifty states have long regarded the training amd systems created by Louis as the best in the industry, He has been quoted by “The Wall Street Journal” and“Smart Money” Magazine, among others, as an expert in real estate investing, managing and trusts. He draws from a wide and varied background as a real estate investor having started buying property in 1977. He’s invested in single-family homes, apartments, hotels, developed subdivisions and built and renovated homes and apartments. He’s bought and sold in many ways so you will learn from his wide experiences.
Each of these experiences has given him a proving ground for the most cutting edge concepts in the real estate investment industry today. He’s widely known for creating and sustaining wealth and his asset protection and estate planning concepts. Being a teacher at heart he enjoys sharing his discoveries with others. He has served the industry in many volunteer positions such as past President and designated lifetime member of the Georgia Real Estate Investor Association, He was also founding President of the National Real Estate Investors Association, which serves as the umbrella association of local investor groups nationwide. Husband, Father, Author, Lecturer, Inventor, Investor, Builder, Developer and real estate expert are all descriptions of this exciting trainer.
Spend a week with Lee Phillips and he will definitely be able to show you how to reposition yourself in the law so that you can make more money for you to enjoy and to pass on to the next generation. He is a Counselor of the United States Supreme Court, with three university degrees—BS, MS, JD. Lee is one of the top experts in estate planning, tax planning and asset protection, specializing in business structures, lawsuit avoidance and financial planning. He is the founder of LegaLees Corporation, a company specializing in solving estate planning issues and tax problems for high net worth individuals. Author of nineteen books, Lee serves on the editorial boards of professional publications and has been a regular author for several magazines including Broker News and Physician’s Money Digest. His book, Trust Me, is a Time Warner Book-of-the-Month Club selection. His new book, Guaranteed Millionaire, exposes the legal “loopholes” the rich use to make more money.
In Lee’s career, as one of the nation’s most engaging, dynamic speakers, he has given over 3000 event presentations throughout the US, Canada and the Pacific Rim. He has helped over a million people understand the law and how to use it to make more money and pass on assets through proper estate planning. His ability to present critical information in a clear entertaining manner has made him a highly sought-after guest on hundreds of radio and television shows. His presentations walk you through how to make money, how to keep it and pass it on using the “tools of wealth.” Nobody ever gets rich without understanding the “tools” that create and protect wealth.
H. Quincy Long
H.Quincy Long is a licensed Texas attorney (since 1991) who specializes in real estate. He has sat on the board of directors of the Realty Investment Club of Houston (RICH), the second largest real estate club in the country. Quincy received his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1990 from the University of Houston. He received his Master of Laws, also from the University of Houston, 1997. Quincy also holds the title of CISP (Certified IRA Service Professional).Quincy is also the author of numerous articles on self-directed IRAs and other real estate related topics.
Widely known for his enthusiasm, attention to detail, and unmatched knowledge of the Self-Directed retirement industry, he is one of the most sought after key note speakers in the nation on the creating multi-generational wealth. Mr. Long frequently lectures on a wide variety of topics relating to IRAs and real estate, including all aspects of self-directed retirement plans, inherited IRAs, How to Stretch a Roth IRA to Last More Than 150 Years, trusts, mortgage and tax foreclosures, tax lien loans, real estate options, subject to transactions, title company issues, probate, and 1031 exchanges, Most importantly, Mr. Long believes in what he says and practices what he teaches. As an active investor inside and outside of his retirement plans, Mr. Long has an intimate understanding of the needs of his customers.
CALL JUSTIN NOW — 1-800-950-2250 to go ahead and reserve your cabin.
For complete itinerary and ship highlights, call 1-800-950-2250.
add a comment
Reasons to Join Us 2012Posted by Jeffrey in Reasons to Join Us.
add a comment
That is a frequently “thought” question by frugal landlords.
And the answer is sure you could, if you booked a cruise outside of MrLandlord.com. But WOW, you would be MISSING OUT on FAR MORE than the relatively small amount of money you would be saving.
Let me take a moment now and clearly highlight a few of the valuable, and in most cases priceless, benefits you receive for those who do join us on the Landlord Cruise Conference.
- You will receive 20+ hours of management and real estate training in a great learning environment.
- You will receive $ 1,000 worth of bonus take home management courses and software.
- Over 7 days you will have the opportunity to build relationships with millionaire landlords from all across the country in a setting you simply can not do otherwise. In fact, of the many benefits, participants have shared this has indeed been the most priceless lifetime benefit.
- Connecting and building a relationship with Jeffrey Taylor, founder of MrLandlord.com. Did you know that once you attend a Cruise Conference, that Jeffrey Taylor and MrLandlord.com become part of your real estate success team, which allows you:
- 1) Free admission (both you and a partner) to any future on-land trainings ands conventions that are sponsored by MrLandlord.com.
- 2) 20% lifetime discount to any of the Courses, CDs, Books and Software offered on MrLandlord.com
- 3) Favored and free access to a relationship with Jeffrey Taylor, founder of MrLandlord.com, as a mentor and coach. If you ever want to ask a question or bounce ideas off of Jeffrey, cruise alumni can simply email him. And Jeffrey has also been known to take extra time with cruise attendees he has gotten to know over the years when coming to their local area to teach or give a training. For example, Jeffrey was recently stopped by a cruise alumnus when he was in town to speak to the real estate association. Since the cruise alumnus had developed a friendship with Jeffrey, Jeffrey talked and shared ideas and tips one-on-one for about 20 minutes right before giving his full seminar to the association. On other occasions, when visiting an area to speak, Jeffrey and his wife Dot, has had lunch with cruise alumni. These are just examples of how Jeffrey has, and will, take additional time out for individuals he has been fortunate enough to build relationships with over a 7 day cruise conference. Like anything else, business is about relationships and building a relationship with real estate instructors, mentors and coaches, who you can email or talk to when facing a challenge or decision (and the mentor actually knows who you are) is something you simply can NOT put a price tag on.
So yes, you can go on a cruise, outside of the Landlord Cruise Conference and pay less. But that is ALL you will get is a cruise. Join me on the next Landlord Cruise Conference and get far more than just a cruise. Let’s build business relationships, (with myself and many other successful landlords) and receive valuable and priceless “lifetime” benefits that can add tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars to your real estate success over the years.
Call 1-800-950-2250 to reserve your cabin or get more cruise details/information. Cruise Conference prices start at $999. You can also click links top of the page for more info on where we’re going, the ship, cabins, etc.
THE BONUS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- One year subscription/extension of MR. LANDLORD newsletter subscription
- Landlording Boot Camp (All the Audio CDs from out Recent Two-Day Landlording Bootcamp featuring Jeffrey Taylor, founder of MrLandlord.com)
- Policies, Programs & Procedures Manual with CD-ROM (Nearly 300 pages of dozens and dozens of procedures, Jeffrey utilizes to help him–and now you–rent properties effectively)
- Updated Money Making Management Rental Forms
- Property Management Software
- Complete Set of CDs From Instructors who have taught on a Previous Cruise Conference YES, you read right, this is like getting all the information of TWO complete conferences for the price of one because we recorded several of the seminars and workshops from a previous cruise, and providing all those recorded sessions to this year’s attendees free of charge so that you will be able to hear and learn over and over from our most informative cruise instructors to date. And there will be more surprise bonuses!